The revelation of Microsoft Office setup has opened up the floodgates when it comes the time of interrogation, so to assist the customers in deciding whether Calling Plans for Office 365 is right for them or not.
Given below are some of the Frequently Answered Questions which is related to Calling Plans for Office setup 365 and this will help the customers’ with the very first step to getting started with the plan-
MS-Calling Plans for Office setup 365
Microsoft Company has come up with the Calling Plans for Office 365 to help all those organizations that have traditional on-premises ‘landline’ with the Cloud-hosted PSTN solution. This solution is related to the traditional PSTN calling with Voice-over-Internet protocol (VoIP) technology.
MS-Calling Plans for Office 365 is also available with Skype for Business or Microsoft Terms. It allocates a primary phone number to each and everyone in your organization, to use while calling or receiving calls through the Internet.
In simple words, the organization can now remove all the clumsy, on-premise structure and move the organization to Cloud Solution that lets the user make as well as receive calls from their PC, handset, or mobile device.
Some of the key points of Microsoft Calling Plans for Office 365 are :
- No need of using Landline from the current service provider. As MS-Calling Plans for Office setup 365 is replacing them with the low-cost plan.
- Different MS-Calling Plans options are available-
- Domestic Calling Plan option is available for 120 minutes that are used on Skype or Teams in the organization to communicate with them. And it will cost around $7.30 CAD/user/month.
- Domestic Calling Plan option is available for 3000 minutes or 150 minutes per day, that are used by the organizations with the other organization on (Canada or USA) day to day interaction. It will cost $14.59 CAD/user/month.
- Domestic and International Calling Plan option is available for 3000 minutes and/or 600 International minutes, that are best for all the customers who need to make international calls on daily basis. It will cost the customers around $29.18 CAD/user/month.
- Microsoft Office setup Phone system is now included with Office 365 Enterprise E5 licenses. Office setup 365 Enterprise E1 and E3, MS-Calling Plans are also available with an extra charge.
- MS-Calling Plans work with Microsoft teams as well as Skype for Business.
- Microsoft Office setup 365 Calling plans available in Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Netherlands, Spain, UK, and the US. Recently, it’s available in Australia.