Have you experienced this issue that your mouse pointer has disappeared? Sometimes users of Windows 10 or Surface Pro device can face the issues that their mouse pointer does not appear. This post will help you to know how to get back mouse pointer on the Windows 10 PC, Surface Pro or Surface Book device. We will suggest you there is no need to use a mouse on a surface since the computer system is packed with touchscreen and supports the Surface Pen.
Visit at : office.com/setup
What to do if Mouse Pointer Disappears on Windows 10?
- First of all, you need to enable the show location of the pointer.
- Then you need to press CTRL key to make the pointer appear.
If this process will not work then you can follow the below-given method:-
- Please make sure your Mouse and other pointing devices driver are updated.
- If the updating does not help you then rollback the mouse with the help of device manager.
- You have to make sure your mouse battery is working correctly.
- Then disconnect your mouse, and again reconnect it.
- Now follow the given path:-Open Control Panel > Mouse > Pointer Options.
- Uncheck hide pointer while typing.
- Then check if it makes the problem is resolved from your Window 10.
- Run your installed antivirus software to scan the malware from your computer system, and it can also be a reason for this issue.
- Run the hardware Troubleshooter, and it is an inbuilt program.
Reasons for the mouse inability to work on Surface
You know, when the Surface pen is connected to the computer system for use that time, the mouse pointer will be much smaller. Sometimes, when the Pen is nowhere near the display yet the mouse pointer still looks small.
However, you do not need to worry about this issue, and we will discuss some causes get around this issue and provide some suggestion to rid of them.
Connected multiple Bluetooth mice paired to the Surface Pro
You can face this issue if you have paired multiple Bluetooth mice on your Surface Pro. It’s a big reason for this issue. Please note Bluetooth is not reliable for your Surface Pro, so it’s better you need to release it if you’re not using.
When you have done it then restart your system and check if your mouse pointer is as you want.
In the table mode the Surface Pro can be crete the issue (if you have selected the Tablet Mode). So please you need to confirm it. But for any reason, your computer can be lingering in this mode. So better, you should consider reactive the Tablet Mode. If you didn’t get any change, then restart your computer system.
The Surface Pro 4 and the Surface Pen can detect each other because of an existing electromagnetic field. In your home there night some of the tool that is producing an electromagnetic field. In this case, you need to change all these tools because these are the main issue behind this problem.
More Info About Office Setup : www.office.com/setup
To get electric equipment in your home, you can take the Surface Pro 4 outside or anywhere that can’t be closed any form of an electromagnetic then you can test it again.