For many users, it’s troublesome to change to a more recent version of workplace setup. Even supposing, with each modification, MS office has become easier to access and productive. There square measure users World Health Organization square measure still victimization the older version of MS office. To the users World Health Organization use workplace 2010 might face issues whereas revitalizing it.
Users typically face the error message of ‘bootstrapper has stopped working’ whereas victimization office setup 2010, that is principally caused by unauthorized office 2010 license or the copy of office 365 subscription. After you transfer office setup 2010 or the other version, you wish to buy the merchandise to eliminate the Bootstrapper error. This hinders the installation of office established on your laptop regardless of that software system you’re victimization.
Since the Microsoft office program synchronizes with the server to discover the licensed product and therefore the product detail as you put in the office program, confirm you’ve got approved Microsoft office 2010. After you see the bootstrapping has stopped operating. To repair the matter, you’ll value more highly to follow the step.
Fix the error message ‘Bootstrapper has Stopped Working’ for office 2010:
- You wish to repair the written account key related to Microsoft office setup, follow the directions below for written account repair
- Click on the beginning button and open Run command box
- In the sector, enter regedit.exe and enter
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SOFTWARE> Microsoft> Windows NT> Current Version> AppCompatFlags
- Back up the key
- Delete the key once you complete the backup
- Try to put in Microsoft office program
- Analyze the merchandise design
- Clean boot to get rid of any form of suspicion
- Launch the run command box and sort ms configuration
- As the System Configuration page opens, choose the Service column
- Mark delete all or Hide all Microsoft service
- Click ok and revive the computer
More Info about office Visit at : office.com/setup