Microsoft Office setup apps have been developed for the user with different comfort, whether they like to access it on their personal computer or on iOS device. One such app by from the Office setup productivity suite is, OneNote that entitles users to create notebooks and sections on OneDrive from your Android or iOS devices. You can perform many other tasks as well, but for that, you need to have an active subscription of office setup so you can download and install the app to work on it.
Besides installing, if you wish to synchronize the Office setup OneNote to your iPad from your computer, make sure you have an active account on www.office.com/setup. In case you do not have an active account on office.com/setup then create your account and enter your Office setup product key in the field to access licensed account.
Once done, follow the procedure to install Microsoft Office setup OneNote on your iPad.
Steps to install and synchronize Office com setupOneNote on iPad
- Tap App Store to launch it
- Browse for Microsoft Office OneNote to download and press the search icon to have options
- Tap on OneNote icon and proceed to download it
- Tap Get it
- If a license and agreement page appears, tap on the checkbox to mark and allow the installation
- Now, tap on the Office setup OneNote icon to launch it on the screen
- Use your account credentials associated with office.com/setup or Microsoft account to login
- Follow the prompts and sync your PC’s OneNote data with your iPad or any iOS device
You have successfully synchronized OneNote with your iPad. You can now easily access and create notes even you are enjoying your vacation or on the way to workplace. OneNote on iPad gives you the freedom to make notes anytime, anywhere.