With Hulu, you can watch and stream an entire library of media content including films, TV series, documentaries, etc. You can get paid content to maximize your streaming experience. Advertisements and commercials can be annoying and bothersome. To get a flawless Hulu experience, you can block ads. Without further delay, let’s go through the methods to block Hulu commercials.
- Go to the Official Hulu website.
- Place the cursor over the username located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose Account.
- Now, browse the page and go to the Your Subscription segment.
- Hit the Manage button located to the right of Add-ons.
- Now, navigate to the Switch Plans segment.
- Toggle the switch within the No Commercials segment.
- Hit the black Review Changes button located close to the page’s bottom.
- Now, you will be able to see the charges for switching plans, if any.
- Hit the Confirm button located close to the bottom of the page.
This is it! Now you will not get any annoying commercials while watching your favorite films and TV series.
How to skip ads or commercials in Hulu on the smartphone
- Launch the Hulu application.
- Touch the Account tab located in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- Now, touch the Account option.
- Input the password in the field.
- Navigate to the Your Subscription segment.
Scroll down to Add-ons.
Touch the Manage option.
Now, navigate to the Switch Plans segment.
Toggle the switch within No Commercials to On position.
Touch the Review Changes button located at the bottom.
Now, the amount of charges incurred for switching plans will be shown, if any.
Touch the Confirm button located at the bottom.
- Hulu earns its income from ads and subscriptions. While the four minutes long commercials may be frustrating, it is better to upgrade your account to Hulu plus to get rid of advertisements.
Ela Wilson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Ela Wilson has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.