As a matter of fact, it is safe to say that Microsoft is ruling the operating systems of PC and Mac since forever, and with continuous upgrades of its Office productivity suite, it never fails to amaze its users. Now, Office has come up with yet another version that focuses on the commercial users across the world. Through Office.com/setup, you can now download and install MS Office Professional. In this blog, we are going to guide you through the process of downloading and installing the software successfully.
Your Office com setup must have a product key. So, before installing Office Professional for the first time, log in to your Microsoft account using either an existing or new ID, and then enter the office setup product key at the Office setup. This is a one-time process as the key will link your account to Office.
The below steps are to be followed if you haven’t downloaded MS Office Professional yet:
- Sign in to your Microsoft account to download the Office setup.
- On the ‘Services and subscriptions’ option, locate the Office product that you want to install. Select Install.
- Select ‘Other options’ if you want to install Office Professional in a different language or the 64-bit version.
- After the download, run the setup.
- The installation of www.Office.com/setup finishes when a phrase reads, “You’re all set! The office is installed now,” which is followed by an animation. Click on the Close button.
- Now, to activate Office Professional, start using an Office application.
- The Office Professional activates automatically in common cases, but you may also find a Microsoft Office Activation Wizard on your screen. The wizard will help you activate Office using certain prompts.
The above steps are simple to follow and quick to execute, in order to install and activate Microsoft Office Professional on your PC or Mac. For issues and queries concerning installation and activation, you can always resort to Office support.